Yang Oshi – One Thousand Days Of Study. Chinese Silk Painting & Bird and Flower Painting.
Yang O-hsi has been our inspiration ever since we first saw some of her works in 2008 in Guanghwa London Chinatown. And despite the fact that we only originally thought we would try Chinese Calligraphy it has grown into a fight to learn the Chinese Arts, History, Philosophy and the Masters Ancient Spiritualities.
Yang O-hsi is worth celebration. Her videos are rare in Europe, sadly. Probably the one we have here is about the only one in Europe. Hopefully we can change that.
Duration : 0:11:2
- Chinese Painting Flower & Bird – Insects by Wu Peng (part 19)
- Chinese Painting Flower & Bird – Insects by Wu Peng (part 20)
- Chinese Painting Flower Birds (Part 24/3000) + Flower & Bird Painting Pictures
- Traditional Chinese Painting – Chinese Flower Bird Painting – Watercolor. Yang O-shi inspired.
- Chinese Painting Flower & Bird – Insects by Wu Peng (part 22)