Prof Chen, victoria’s Mother, writing Li Po’s Poem “Down to Kiang-ling” in grass style or running script.
Medium: Antique colored Xuan rice paper, bamboo brush with combination of stiff and soft hair, Japanese sumi Ink, inkstone and tung-oil inkstick, wool felt pad and metal paperweight.
All supplies can be found at http://www.BlueHeronArts.com
Duration : 0:3:46
- what is the difference between western and chinese paintings?
- Writing Chinese Calligraphy with Style : What is a Cursive Script in Chinese?
- Chinese calligraphy painting silk mounting & various supplies (lowest prices)
- Writing Chinese Calligraphy with Style : Juigond, Pt 1: Writing Chinese Calligraphy
- Kanji Chinese Calligraphy by my Mother-in-law(1/2)