I’m curious about how my name is written in Chinese Calligraphy.
I did a quick search for you.
The first character translates to de: Germany, virtue, goodness, morality, ethics, kindness, favor, character, kind
And I couldn’t figure out the meaning of the second one.
There’s a picture of a dragon that comes up for you on the website link below.
- How do you write "of China" in Chinese calligraphy?
- Can you name the six scripts used for Chinese Calligraphy?
- How do you write the symbol for elegance in Chinese Calligraphy (Mandarin/Cantonese)?
- How to write my name in Chinese Calligraphy?
- Im looking for Traditional chinese lanterns with a calligraphy design can anyone help me?