Datong is my classmate at Nanjing Univ. He currently teaches Chinese calligraphy and painting in Tucson, AZ. We have been good friends for thirty years. Recently he visited our home in LA and had great time doing painting and calligraphy together. I took this video of him writing a cursive style Chinese Calligraphy and
would like to share it with my YouTube channel viwers. In Chinese art esthetics, calligraphy and painting are of common origin. The mulberry tree fiber paper is good for painting and also for calligraphy.
Duration : 0:1:27
- Writing Chinese Calligraphy with Style : How to Write Chinese Calligraphy: Echo
- “Eternity” – Chinese Calligraphy Lesson with Datong Xu
- Writing Chinese Calligraphy with Style : What is a Cursive Script in Chinese?
- Chinese calligraphy cursive & semi-cursive scripts sample: 盡高勸帝祥荷蒙亮
- Kai Shu Characters 淮孫景 in Chinese Calligraphy Wei Bei Style